Child Travel Consent Letter (Free!)

If children are not travelling with both their parents, (ie: if they are travelling alone, or with another adult), this form can be used to give permission for the named adult to travel with the child.

Disclaimer: Although this form was written and programmed by a lawyer, everybody's circumstances may be different, and no information provided on this website is a substitute for seeking professional legal advice in your jurisdiction.
  1. This form should be filled out by the non-travelling parents/guardians
  2. Please answer all necessary questions and submit the form
  3. Save and print the resulting document
  4. The document must be signed by the non-travelling parents/guardians in front of a Notary Public
  5. While travelling, keep this form with the child's ID/passport, and show it whenever you must show the child's ID/passport

Happy Travels!

Governing Law - Please enter Country and State/Province where you live*

Non-Travelling Parent 1 - Full Legal Name*

Non-Travelling Parent 2 - Full Legal Name
(note: leave this field blank if one parent will be
travelling with the child)

Non-Travelling Parent's Telephone Number*
Please include area code

City of Current Residence*

Travel Destination*
Please Specify the City and Country

Child's Full Legal Name*

Child's Date of Birth - mm/dd/yyyy

Child's Birth Location

Child's Passport Number

Name(s) of Adult(s) travelling with child*

Adult's Relationship to child*

Departure Date - mm/dd/yyyy*

Return Date - mm/dd/yyyy*

This form is brought to you by
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Please e-mail us at:

Disclaimer: The templates provided on this webpage are intended to be used as a general guideline.
Every case is unique, and no information provided herein should be considered a substitute for seeking professional legal advice.